- Get Involved
What is a P2PU School?
A School is a learning community that commits to be stewards of a content area. A School runs under the core values of openness, peer learning and community.
Schools are comprised of a core group of people committing to organize multiple courses within a given content area, often this group is from an established organization. They identify core competencies in their content area and develop pathways to learning and recognition.
Join a School
At P2PU we have six Schools in collaboration with other initiatives:
- School of Data, Open Knowledge Foundation
- School of Ed, K12 Handhelds
- School of the Mathematical Future, Planet Math
- School of Open, Creative Commons. Learn more about the school.
- School of Social Innovation, Citizen Circles
- School of Webcraft, Mozilla
You can join a School by visiting its page and signing up for its mailing list, taking a course or challenge, or developing your own. Contact the School’s organizers on that page, and let them know about your course or challenge, or other ways you are thinking of participating. Most discussion will take place on the School’s mailing list, where you can engage with P2PU’s community of peer learners directly.
Start a School with P2PU
If you are interested in starting a new school at P2PU that does not currently exist, feel free to propose it as a P2PU Labs project first. You can also send a note to the P2PU community mailing list to gauge interest.
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Expansions, MOOC Refusals, and Felonious High School Science | smartermag.info on Happy Release Day! We are OBI Compliant, Folks.
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Expansions, MOOC Refusals, and Felonious High School Science | H Tanalepy on Happy Release Day! We are OBI Compliant, Folks.
- mozzadrella on How We Make the Glue (Without Getting Sticky)
Tagsbadges batucada Berlin Workshop brainstorming competition courses Creative Commons design DML drumbeat featured course gang hendrix incorporation lernanta March 2010 marvin media Mozilla ocw oer open courses opencourseware opened2010 open education openness orrick p2pu Projects rap School of Open skills map stand up sugarhill gang technology twitter uoc update virtual sprint web webcraft week weekly update wild workshop
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.