As most of you are probably aware, P2PU will be migrating to our new website in June 2011. The new site is currently in beta, but we would love your first reactions and feedback. It has a brand new look and feel, is way more flexible for people who are looking to run courses or study groups and people who want to learn with their peers.
Head over to http://new.p2pu.org and log in with your existing P2PU username and password to have a quick look.
In the meantime, we thought we should give you some important info about the migration
- No content will be lost. The old site will be visible at http://old.p2pu.org even after the migration, and you will be able to import the content of old courses into the new site http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/import. This is a brilliant tool, built by our wonderful team of developers.
- Your account still works. Simply use your existing username and password to log into the new site (http://new.p2pu.org/en/login/). In case you have lost your password, you need to request a new password on the new site (http://new.p2pu.org/en/forgot/).
- The old site is still fully functional. So ongoing courses will not be disrupted. But we have disabled the creation of new courses or user accounts. We are keeping the lights on, but the party is moving.
- Ready to start exploring our new home? Join the Helpdesk to get started! http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/p2pu-help-desk/
- Any questions, feedback, comments? Please post them into the P2PU Q&A forum at http://qa.p2pu.org or send email to admin [at] p2pu [dot]org
You can also find further updates here on the blog, or via twitter: @p2pu