- Get Involved
School of Ed
The P2PU School of Ed brings the model of open, community-based peer learning to professional learning for K-12 teachers.
We’re all about hands-on learning driven by each educator’s particular needs and classroom situations. We’re connecting, collaborating, and creating, not just reading or studying.
All courses in this school are free, open-licensed, and online, so you can use the content in them for any purpose you like as long as you cite the source.
We’re interested in any schools or districts who might want to adopt our courses or model, as well as those who might want to participate in a blended fashion. Please contact us for more information.
Anyone can join a course or group with us here. Everyone’s welcome! We also have periodic web conversations that are announced as a part of different courses.
On P2PU, anyone can also create their own course.
If you’d like to have your own course considered for inclusion in the School of Ed, you can email us. Generally, we are looking for courses that encourage deeper learning and inquiry-based professional development in the K-12 environment.
- You can sign up for periodic email updates about new course offerings or other School of Ed news here.
- If you have a question or suggestion about P2PU or the School of Ed, we want to hear from you!
- If you have an idea for a course or group or something else you’d like to talk about, email us at schoolofed at p2pu dot org.
We hope to see you at the School of Ed!
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Expansions, MOOC Refusals, and Felonious High School Science | smartermag.info on Happy Release Day! We are OBI Compliant, Folks.
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Expansions, MOOC Refusals, and Felonious High School Science | H Tanalepy on Happy Release Day! We are OBI Compliant, Folks.
- mozzadrella on How We Make the Glue (Without Getting Sticky)
Tagsbadges batucada Berlin Workshop brainstorming competition courses Creative Commons design DML drumbeat featured course gang hendrix incorporation lernanta March 2010 marvin media Mozilla ocw oer open courses opencourseware opened2010 open education openness orrick p2pu Projects rap School of Open skills map stand up sugarhill gang technology twitter uoc update virtual sprint web webcraft week weekly update wild workshop
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.