- Get Involved
A lot of people took the day off yesterday and we are fully starting into our last week at the Berlin Summer office today. I’m blatantly re-using the School of Open sprint image, because it rocks, and the Sprint happens today.
- Yesterday I had a lovely day to myself and finished the assessment plan.
- Today meeting with PS, working on script for the MOOC, and working on course for German government, and this government helping school of open. Tomorrow last day in Berlin. ;-(
- Hackathon this weekend, made a nice etherpad hack, worked with Paul on OAuth
- Today, write some documentation and Mechanical Mooc script for grouping
- Arrived yesterday and got a sense of what everyone is doing here.
- Today we will do some preparation for tomorrow. And I would love to talk to more people today
- Attempted day off, woke up, started writing something, spent most of the day writing it, then sent a lot of emails about the open masters. Met someone to talk about P2PU all day.
- Today I would like to start getting my head into content space for Open Masters.
- Yesterday we polished up two courses for School of Open so we have something for people to respond to during the sprint today. Made an ugly Wikipage.
- Today is the sprint!!!
- Not much to add to Molly’s. Hoping to talk about badges, but probably won’t do that today, but tomorrow.
- Yesterday I took a day off – I went to the dentist, had a hair cut, and got a cold.
- Today, meeting with VMG, School of Open, Strategy planning, Metrics
- Yesterday, we worked on basic course on CC licenses and a number of draft challenges to have them ready for testing.
- Today is the sprint at 2pm. Tomorrow we are going to the Mozilla office.
- Yesterday was an admin day, budget, documentation, email. Talked with Marien about community and community management. Also it was my help desk day.
- Today we’ll work more on community management. Hoping to have a discussion about that tomorrow.
- Weekend: Mentor platform redesign/rewrite done http://mentordev-qu6we2kn.dotcloud.com/. Signup added. Not sure when p2pu integration will be ready from the Lernata side so in the mean time, user’s will have to create a new account
- Today: Integrate with notification API, deploy on production server, Marketing plan for mentor marketplace, backend for Icebreakers web app.
Tagsbadges batucada Berlin Workshop brainstorming competition courses Creative Commons design DML drumbeat featured course gang hendrix incorporation lernanta March 2010 marvin media Mozilla ocw oer open courses opencourseware opened2010 open education openness open science orrick p2pu Projects rap School of Open skills map sugarhill gang technology twitter uoc update virtual sprint web webcraft week weekly update wild workshop
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.