A lot of people took the day off yesterday and we are fully starting into our last week at the Berlin Summer office today. I’m blatantly re-using the School of Open sprint image, because it rocks, and the Sprint happens today.
- Yesterday I had a lovely day to myself and finished the assessment plan.
- Today meeting with PS, working on script for the MOOC, and working on course for German government, and this government helping school of open. Tomorrow last day in Berlin. ;-(
- Hackathon this weekend, made a nice etherpad hack, worked with Paul on OAuth
- Today, write some documentation and Mechanical Mooc script for grouping
- Arrived yesterday and got a sense of what everyone is doing here.
- Today we will do some preparation for tomorrow. And I would love to talk to more people today
- Attempted day off, woke up, started writing something, spent most of the day writing it, then sent a lot of emails about the open masters. Met someone to talk about P2PU all day.
- Today I would like to start getting my head into content space for Open Masters.
- Yesterday we polished up two courses for School of Open so we have something for people to respond to during the sprint today. Made an ugly Wikipage.
- Today is the sprint!!!
- Not much to add to Molly’s. Hoping to talk about badges, but probably won’t do that today, but tomorrow.
- Yesterday I took a day off – I went to the dentist, had a hair cut, and got a cold.
- Today, meeting with VMG, School of Open, Strategy planning, Metrics
- Yesterday, we worked on basic course on CC licenses and a number of draft challenges to have them ready for testing.
- Today is the sprint at 2pm. Tomorrow we are going to the Mozilla office.
- Yesterday was an admin day, budget, documentation, email. Talked with Marien about community and community management. Also it was my help desk day.
- Today we’ll work more on community management. Hoping to have a discussion about that tomorrow.
- Weekend: Mentor platform redesign/rewrite done http://mentordev-qu6we2kn.dotcloud.com/. Signup added. Not sure when p2pu integration will be ready from the Lernata side so in the mean time, user’s will have to create a new account
- Today: Integrate with notification API, deploy on production server, Marketing plan for mentor marketplace, backend for Icebreakers web app.